This is the solfa notation of seven most popular gospel hymns.

Tonic solfa of popular hymns


Solfa notation of "King of Glory King of Peace"


King of glory, King of peace,             m s d r m f m r

I will love Thee;                                 m f r d

and that love may never cease,           m s d r m f m r

I will move Thee.                                t d l s

Thou hast granted my request,            s d t s d r m

Thou hast heard me;                            m s s fe s

Thou didst note my working breast,         m s d r m f m r

Thou hast spared me.                                m f r d


Tonic solfa of "BE glad in the Lord and rejoice"


BE glad in the Lord and rejoice             s s m f s d r m

All ye that are upright in heart;              d r r r r m r d

And ye that have made him your choice         s s m f s d r m

Bid sadness and sorrow depart.                       f m r r r r m r d

Rejoice, rejoice!                                      d f f m

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice!              f m r r r r d r m

Rejoice, rejoice!                                      d f f m

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice!             m s f m r m r d


Solfa notation of "I am so glad that our Father in heav’n"


I am so glad that our Father in heav’n           s s s s s s s d r m

Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;      r r r r r d m m r d

Wonderful things in the Bible I see:               s s s s s s s d r m

This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.        r r r r r d m m r d

I am so glad that Jesus loves me,                  s s s s m r d l l

Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;                    s s s r   s d r m

I am so glad that Jesus loves me,                  s s s s m r d l l

Jesus loves even me.                                     s s s r m d

Tonic solfa of "To God be the Glory"


To God be the Glory                  s      s     l     t     d  s

Great things he hath done,        d         r        s     r        m

So loved He the world that         m       f      l      f      m        d

He gave us His Son,                  m    m     r    l     r

Who yielded His life an              s       s     l      t     d    s


atonement for sin,                    d   r        s     r    m

And opened the Life Gate          m   s      f      r      d       t

That all may go in.                   d    m    m   r   d

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!      m    f     s        m     f    s

Let the earth hear His voice!          s    m      d       r      m       r

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!       r   m   f   r    m     f

Let the people rejoice!                     f    r     s     s   f    m

O come to the Father, through          s   s   l    t   d   s   d

Jesus the Son;                                r    s     r    m

And give Him the glory!                   m     s       f       r    d   t

Great things He hath done!             d         m      m      r       d

Solfa notation of "Angels from the realms of Glory"


Angels from the realms of Glory      m m r m s s f m d

Wing your flights o'er all the earth   m m r m s s f m

Ye, who sang creation's story           m m r m s s f  m d

Now proclaim Messiah's birth         m m r  m s s f  m

Come, come and worship                s l s f m f  f

Come and worship                          s f m r m m

Come and worship                          f  m r d r s  s

Worship Christ the new-born King     d  d  m  f  m  r  d



Tonic solfa of "There shall be showers of blessing"


There shall be showers of blessing    s  s  s  s  l  t  d  s

This is the promise of love               t  t  t  t  d  r d

There shall be seasons refreshing     l  l  l  d  t   l  s  d

Sent from the Saviour above           d  d  d  d  t  d  r

Showers of blessing                         m  r  m  d  s

Showers of blessing we need          m  r  d  d   t   d   r

Mercy drops round us are falling     m  m  m  r  d   l  s d

But for the showers we plead.           t   t   t   t  d  r  d



Solfa notation of "Pass me not, O gentle Savior"


Pass me not, O gentle Savior      m r d t d l s d

Hear my humble cry                    r r d r m

While on others Thou art calling                                m r d t d l s d

Do not pass me by                        r d m r d

Savior                    s m

Savior                    r d l

Hear my humble cry       s d m d r

While on others Thou art calling                                m r d t d l s d

Do not pass me by                           r d m r d

Post a Comment

 
Top