This is the tonic solfa of "Chinedum" by Mercy Chinwo. It is suitable for saxophonist and other solo instrumentalists.

Chinedum o (4 times)                    d s l f

Chinedum o (4 times)                    d s l r
Chinedum o (4 times)                    d s l f
Chinedum o (2 times)                    d s l r

Anywhere You lead me, I will go                      m m f f s s s f m
‘Cause You are the Way, Truth and the Life      m m m f s s l f r
Jesus! You’ll never leave me nor forsake me     s f s l t d t l s m m'




Except You build a house,                                   m s f m r m
the builder builds in vain                                     m s f m r m
Me I go follow You, dey go                                 m m f s s s d r
Anywhere You lead me, I go go                          s s s s s s s d r
Jesus! My life is for Your Glory, Your Glory                  s f m f m r t t d d t d d


Chinedum o                d s l f
Chinedum o                d s l f

Taking me higher ....eh eh eh                                   s s f m d t d r
Jesus! You’ll never leave me nor forsake me          m l s l t d t l s m m'
Chinedum O                         d s l f
Chinedum O                         d s l f
Chinedum O                         d s l f
You're taking me higher...eh eh eh                          s t t l s m d t d r
Jesus, My Life is for Your Glory, Your Glory         s f m f m r d d d t d d


You make the little things I do                    d m r m r m r m
Be like say na big thing O                           m r m r m r d
Your Grace makes the difference                d r r d r d r
Just dey embarrass me, O                            m r r r m d t
I like it O;                                                     r m d l t d
I like the way You dey lead me, O               m m r m r r m d l t d
Promotion everywhere                                 s l s f m m
Contracts everywhere                                   l s f m m
Plenty money everywhere                            s s s f m r r
Cause You de lead me everyday                   r r r s f m r r
I say I like it, Oh                                           r m r m d lt d
I like the way You dey lead me, oh              m f m f r r m d l t d


Jesus you are taking me higher eh eh eh                   d t l s d d t l s t d r
Jesus, You’ll never leave me nor forsake me            m l s l t d t l s m m'


Chinedum dum dum dum                                          d l t l s m m r m

Jesus you are taking me higher eh eh eh                   d t l s d d t l s t d r


Jesus! Jesus!                                                               m l m l
My life is for Your Glory, Your Glory                       m f m r t d d t d d



Except You build a house,                            m s f m r m
the builder builds in vain                              m s f m r m
Me I go follow You, dey go                          m m m s s s d r
Anywhere You lead me, I go go                   s s s s s s s d r
Jesus! My life is for Your Glory, Your Glory            m l m f m r t d d t d d


Chinedum o, Chinedum o, Chinedum o                   r m f m r d f f m r d f m r d
Follow You o, Follow You o, Follow You o             s f m t, s f m t, s f m t
Jesus! My life is for Your Glory.                               l r, l l s f m m d

You make the little things I do                      d m r m r m r m
Be like say na big thing O                             m r m r m r d
Your Grace makes the difference                 d r r d r d r
Just dey embarrass me, O                             m r r r m d t
I like it O;                                                     r m d l
I like the way You de lead me, O                 r m r m r r m d l t d


Chinedum o (4 times)                    d s l f

Chinedum o (4 times)                    d s l r
Chinedum o (4 times)                    d s l f
Chinedum o (2 times)                    d s l r


Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top